- Removes 99.8% of microorganisms
- Energy efficient
- Can be mounted to an existing system
- Simple operation
Ecosoft E-360 ultraviolet water disinfection filter is a metal case with an ultraviolet lamp in a special quartz sleeve inside.
Water passes through the ultraviolet disinfectant, where the disinfection process takes place.
The quartz cover is a necessary measure to prevent water from entering the case of the emitter.
- High dose of UV irradiation (30 mJ/cm2), sufficient to deactivate a wide range of microorganisms.
- Physical disinfection method does not require the use of additional reagents and does not generate waste.
- The case is made of AISI 304 brand stainless steel.
- The chamber is made of high-purity silica, and is highly resistant to the formation of deposits and destruction.
- Term of effective operation is up to 9,000 hours.
Who are the users?
Designed for disinfection of drinking water and household appliances in the house, hotel, cafe, restaurant, points and devices for bottling water, as part of drinking water treatment plants, as well as in industry for various technological processes.